Safeway Steel Frames
Safeway Constructions has been in business for more than 20 years. In conjunction with our precast panels and structural steel services, we also offer lightweight steel framing solutions to the residential, industrial and commercial market. Using our own roll forming machine, we can ensure that wastage is kept to an absolute minimum. We specialize in feature and façade frames for the cladding industry, and our product range also includes fully engineered house frames, including roof and floor trusses, commercial and industrial buildings up to 3 levels high as well as partitioning walls and internal walls.
Cladding Frame Construction
At Safeway Steel Frames, we have more than 10 years of experience in the cladding industry, being involved in every stage of a cladding project from estimating and designing, to fabrication and installation. Having this experience sets us apart from other frame suppliers. Knowing what issues can arise on site with the installation, and understanding fabrication limits of the products helps us in designing a frame that will work for you. Walking through the design stage with you, we will design our frames in such a way that you will no longer require the use of top hats and furring channels. Our frames are straight and square making your installation work easier. Our frames are made of 90mm wide stud and track systems in gauges ranging from 0.55mm to 1.15mm. Our company also supplies structural steel, setting us apart from other frame suppliers, as we can take care of structural steel as well as lightweight steel framing.
Manufacturing and Construction Advantages
- Steel possesses the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any major building material used today.
- Computer-controlled steel framing production facilitates accuracy of +/- 0.5mm ensuring that the framing is 100% square and straight, providing downstream benefits for other trades.
- Light steel frame components are easy to transport and use.
- With steel frame building methods, budget accuracy is enhanced and material wastage is less.
- Steel doesn’t have to be treated with pesticides, preservatives or glue ensuring that steel frame houses offer indoor air quality benefits both during construction and after.
- By-products from steel production are all re-used.
- Almost half the world’s steel production now takes place in efficient electric plants that operate exclusively with recycled scrap.
Contact us today for a no obligation quotation.
Our design team will guide you through all stages of your project from design to construction.